Go Cruising with Nick and Kortni
KSGF's Nick Reed & Kortni Tucker are set to sail again and you can join them along with Volkswagen of Springfield!
About the cruise:
The seven-day cruise aboard the Norwegian Jewel will port out of New Orleans on Sunday, October 20, 2013.
Ports of call include: Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Rotan, Bay Islands, Honduras; & Costa Maya, Mexico. The ship will return back to New Orleans on Sunday, October 27, 2013.
How much does it cost to go?
KSGF has secured a handful of rooms at a special rate just for you.
Today, through June 10th it will only cost you a $25 deposit a person to reserve one of these rooms!! (This deposit is non-refundable.) Then on June 10th, $250/person will be due. The remainder of the cruise cost will be due by July 25th.
Total cost of the cruise:
Inside Cabin- $529 (per person)*
Ocean View- $639 (per person)*
Balcony- $849 (per person)*
*Not included in this price are taxes and port fees: $99.38/person.
These prices are based on a double occupancy room. This is the highest price you will pay for the room through June 10th, however the price could drop and Dena at Southwest Travel will let you know at the time you book.
If you add a 3rd or 4th person the price of the room will go down. If there is just one person in the room the price will be about the same as if it were for two people.
You will be responsible for tipping, soda & alcohol purchases, and any specialty dining aboard the ship you choose to partake in. The rate for tipping is $11.50 per day/per person.
For signing up on the KSGF cruise, Southwest Travel & Norwegian Cruise lines are going to give you a little something special! Each state room will receive a $50 credit to use for on board spending and/or excursions, a complementary bottle of house wine in each state room, and everyone will be able to participate in a 1 happy-hour party aboard the ship just for our group.
What do I need to go cruising?
No passport is needed for travel, however if you have one you can use it. If you do not have a passport you will need a copy of your official birth certificate and married women will need a copy of their marriage license to prove their name change
Ready to go with Nick & Kortni?
Call Dena at Southwest Travel in Republic at 417-988-4399 and tell her you want the KSGF cruise! She will be able to answer any additional questions you have. Learn more about Southwest Travel.
In addition, be sure to ask Dena about excursions in Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, and Costa Maya.
1. Meals: Meals are included in your cruise price unless you choose to dine in one of the specialty restaurants. These specialty restaurants will cost an additional fee.
2. Money: Attendees can purchase things with American money up to $100 per transaction or they can use debit/credit cards. You can also exchange the money on the ship or at port if you'd like. You do not have to purchase (also not recommended) peso's prior to sailing.
3. Passport: as mentioned above, you do not need a passport to attend this cruise, however if you do not have a passport you will be required to bring an original copy of your birth certificate and women must bring a copy of a marriage license for proof of name change. If you would like information on how to obtain a passport learn more here. In addition, a government issued ID is required for all guests (drivers license works). Children 16 and under will need a government issued ID as well.
4. Luggage: There are no requirements as to the amount of luggage you can bring aboard ship.
5. Tip/ Gratuities: This is not included in your cruise price. The rate for tipping is $11.50 per day/per person.
6. Cell Phones: Cell phone service is available. While the ship is at sea, the cellular system is activated and you can make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, as well as view emails and browse the Internet with over 300 carriers worldwide. International roaming rates apply and are set and billed by your home carrier. Charges will appear on your regular cell phone bill. Please contact your carrier before your cruise to check rates for each service and ensure your plan allows you to roam.
Come cruise with us!