Attend a meeting on Common Core
The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) will be holding a meeting in Springfield to discuss Common Core. (This meeting is unrelated to the ones called for in Senate Bill 210.) The meeting's format will be entirely up to DESE.
The meeting will take place at the Springfield Kraft Administrative Center (1359 E. St. Louis Street) in rooms A & B on Thursday, May 2nd from 6:30 to 8pm.
Meetings will also be held at the same time at the following locations:
- Camdenton (Hawthorn Elemnetary School- 296 Minor Street)
- Cape Girardeau (Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center Room 110- 1080 South Silver Springs Road)
- Florrisant (Hazelwood District office- 15955 New Halls Ferry Road)
- Kansas City (Center Senior High School Cafeteria- 8715 Holmes Road)
- Marceline (Marceline Walsworth Community Center- 124 E. Richie)
- St. Louis (Lindbergh District Office- 4900 South Lindbergh Blvd)
- Warrensburg (Warrensburg Middle School Library Media Center- 640 E. Gay Street)
DESE says they will have information regarding the meeting here.