KSGF Cruise with Nick & Kortni
Carnival Dream Image by Carnival
KSGF Cruise with Nick & Kortni
October 26- November 2, 2014
Join KSGF's Nick Reed & Kortni Tucker for fun at sea aboard the Carnival Dream on Sunday, October 26th through Sunday, November 2nd. Don't miss your chance to swim, snorkel, and stroll the amazing beaches of the western Caribbean.
Day 1: New Orleans, LA
Day 2: Fun Day at Sea
Day 3: Fun Day at Sea
Day 4: Montego Bay, Jamaica
Day 5: Grand Cayman, Cayman Island
Day 6: Cozumel, Mexico
Day 7: Fun Day at Sea
Day 8: New Orleans, LA
Just for booking on the KSGF cruise you'll get a $25 room credit that you can use for any of your purchases on the ship, a gift from Candy House Gourmet Chocolate, a bottle of red wine, champagne, and you will also be invited to a private cocktail party with Nick & Kortni aboard the Carnival Dream.
What do I need to cruise:
No passport is needed to travel on this cruise, but a passport is recommended. If you do not have a passport you will have to travel with an official copy of your birth certificate (with raised seal) from the state of your birth.
Book Your Cruise Now! Call Southwest Travel in Republic
Dena 417-988-4399 or Steve 417-839-1421
Also, be sure to chat with Dena about booking a hotel reservation in New Orleans for Saturday, October 25th. The hotel we are working with will let you keep you car at the hotel and shuttle us to the dock so we do not have to pay for parking! This is an additional expense.
1. Meals: Meals are included in your cruise price unless you choose to dine in one of the specialty restaurants. These specialty restaurants will cost an additional fee and are well marked.
2. Money: Every port we visit will gladly takes American Dollars. Attendees can purchase things with American money up to $100 per transaction or they can use debit/credit cards (check your company for international junk fees). You can also exchange the money on the ship or at port if you'd like. You do not have to purchase (also not recommended) peso's prior to sailing.
3. Passport: as mentioned above, you do not need a passport to attend this cruise, however if you do not have a passport you will be required to bring an original copy of your birth certificate with a raised seal and women are recommended to bring a copy of a marriage license for proof of name change. If you would like information on how to obtain a passport learn more here. In addition, a government issued ID is required for all guests (drivers license works). Children 16 and under will need a government issued ID as well.
4. Luggage: There are no requirements as to the amount of luggage you can bring aboard ship.
5. Tip/ Gratuities: This is not included in your cruise price. Tips are $11.50 per person, per day.
6. Cell Phones: Cell phone service is available. While the ship is at sea, the cellular system is activated and you can make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, as well as view emails and browse the Internet with over 300 carriers worldwide. International roaming rates apply and are set and billed by your home carrier. Charges will appear on your regular cell phone bill. Please contact your carrier before your cruise to check rates for each service and ensure your plan allows you to roam.