skip to nav skip to content

Talk about writing off the South....

  • Print

- Nick ReedLast week, Obama only took 57% of the Democratic vote in the West Virginia primary. Keith Judd took 42%. Judd is currently in federal prison for making threats at the University of New Mexico. And he has a mullet style haircut.

This wasn't a first for Obama. In Oklahoma's February democratic primary, he only took 57% of the vote, with the other 43% split between four other candidates. Obama flat-out lost 15 counties completely.

Looks like Arkansas may not be any kinder next Tuesday. A Talk-Business-Hendrix College Poll surveyed likely democratic primary voters in the state's 4th congressional district. Obama fails to get a majority of support. He is currently pulling in 45% of the vote. A relatively unknown lawyer in Tennessee named John Wolfe takes 38% with 17% undecided.

Bitter clingers.

0 COMMENTS

ADD A COMMENT

Post a Comment

Limit of 2000 characters,  characters remaining

Preview

Discussion guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use

Springfield, MO

Overcast
48°
Overcast
Precip
0%
Humidity
71%
Wind
NNW at 16 mph
Alerts
1 (Read)

Submit photos to:

Career Opportunities, Now Hiring

News Talk KSGF