Must Read- January 18, 2013
Image by Chris Christie on Facebook
- Algeria attack planned before French strike of Mali-officials. (Reuters)
- American and up to twelve Brits among hostages killed in botched raid on Al Queda gang at Algerian gas field. (Daily Mail)
- Missouri Gov. Nixon starts term 2 with pledge 1. (Kansas City Star)
- SB155- Requires all genetically modified meat and fish raised and sold in Missouri to be labeled as genetically modified.
- HB37- Establishes the Thanksgiving Family Protection Act that requires retailers, with specified exceptions, to be closed during the hours of 12:00am to 11:59pm on Thanksgiving Day.
- HB172- Requires certain group health insurance policies to provide coverage for the diagnosis and treatment of infertility.
- HB41- Requires proof of identity and status as a United States natural born citizen for a candidate for the Office of President or Vice President to be submitted with other required certification documents to the Secretary of State.
- HB170- Specifies that a federal official must not enforce a federal firearm law when the firearm is manufactured and remains in the state and that any new federal law banning or restricting ownership of a semi-automatic firearm is unenforceable.
- Locke & Smith Foundation
- Locke & Smith Foundation on Facebook
- Locke & Smith Foundation Group on Facebook
- Most annoying new tech habits. (Yahoo News)