Must Read- April 11, 2013: Missouri Concealed Carry, White Priviledge, IRS
Missouri Conceal Carry:
The Feds requested Missouri Conceal Carry Weapons (CCW) holders information twice and it was given to them. Who knew about this and who is trying to cover the story up? Learn more about this story.
- NEW INFO: Nixon's staff told Homeland Security of Missouri document-scanning plan. (Missouri Watdog)
- Missouri secretly shares entire CCW list with Feds against state law. (Red State)
- Highway Patrol gave feds Missouri weapon permits data. (Columbia Tribune)
- Governor denies claims that Missouri is sending private info to feds. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Gov. Jay Nixon: "we're not sending your personal info to "magical database." (Pitch)
Related to this issue:
Contact Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster and let him know you would like his office to look into this issue. Then send thank you's to both senators who did the most digging around on this information.
- Contact the MO Attorney General on this issue to stand up for MO citizens
- Contact Senator Kurt Schaefer to say thanks for his investigation
- Contact Senator Rob Shaaf to say thanks for his investigation
Watch out! New York is now taking away legal guns from citizens in New York even though they have not broken the law. Why? Because they took anxiety medication.
- A form of gun confiscation has reportedly begun in New York State- Here's the justification being used. (The Blaze)
Missouri State University held a "White Privilege" seminar as part of the Public Affairs Conference. Learn what was talked about during this seminar by speakers:
- MSU speakers discuss "White Privilege." (News-Leader)
- MSU's Public Affairs Conference
- Rev. Dr. Jamie Washington (Washington Consulting Group)
- Patrick Ashton (MSU)
- Isabel Nunez (MSU)
Related to this issue:
Wisconsin asks volunteers to wear "white privilege" wristbands to remind them how easy they have things.
- Wisconsin educrats encourage students to wear "white privilege" wristbands. (WTMJ)
- Wisconsin's VISTA program encourages volunteers to overcome white "privilege." (CNS News)
Author of the Week:
President Franklin D. Roosevelt had a lover, but she was no mystery to his wife.
- FDR and Lucy: Lovers and Friends by Resa Willis
- Greene County Democrat's Jackson Days
- ABC Books on North Glenstone
Carnival Cruise lines lowers their prices because of all of the accidents they have had. Learn how cheap you can go cruising.
- Carnival offers Motel 6 price for Carribean after Triumph. (Houston Chronical)
- View the pictures from the KSGF Carnival Triumph cruise
No more need to follow law, the IRS is just going to start reading your information without a warrant.
- We can read emails without warrant. (The Hill)
He did what:
A man in Home Depot picks up two hand saws and starts sawing at both arms.
Read stories we didn't get to this morning:
Always dreamed of doing pot but don't have to worry about getting into trouble. This Marijuana flavored mayonnaise is just for you.
University of Southern California teacher caught on camera blasting "stupid" and "racist" Republican "losers."
- Professor calls Republicans stupid and racist. (Fox News)
Politicians Gone Wild:
A Tennessee politician is arrested for masturbating out the car window while driving 90 miles per hour.