Must Read- April 15, 2013: Missouri Concealed Carry, KFC goes boneless, Justin Bieber
Angela Merkel is pushing for wealthy households to pay a new tax on property to pay towards the cost of any future bail-outs for members of the EU.
- Wealth tax to pay for EU bail-outs. (The Telegraph)
A Guantanamo Bay detainee is going on a hunger strike and explains to his lawyer his conditions.
Pittbull responds to Jay-Z's "open letter" about his trip to Cuba.
US Secretary of State, John Kerry, wants a peaceful solution to the rising tension in Asia.
It has come out that the Social Security office was able to open the list of names of Missouri Concealed Carry Holders.
- State Senator wants federal agent to testify about gun list he received. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- NEW INFO: Feds reverse position, says second CCW list wasn't readable. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Speaker Tim Jones and Senator Kurt Shaeffer to address Department of Revenue scandal in Springfield.
- VIDEO: Gov. Nixon on Concealed Carry permits released to federal government. (KSPR)
- Speaker Tim Jones (Twitter)
- Contact Attorney General Chris Koster regarding this issue
KFC starts a new marketing campaign to push its boneless chicken.
- No Bones about it: KFC goes boneless. (USA Today)
Some are upset about Justin Bieber's comments in a guest book at the Anne Frank Museum.
- Justin Bieber causes outrage over writing "she would have been a blieber" in guest book at Anne Frank museum. (Daily Mail)
Things we didn't get to:
Missouri is looking at adjusting the 16 year maximum term limits for state officials.
- MO Lawmakers want to adjust their term limits. (Missouri Watchdog)
President Bush has taken up a new hobby in painting.
Emergency Zones in MO:
Fees could rise in Missouri under one Senate Bill when it comes to driving in emergency zones.