Must Read- May 29, 2013: Bachmann Quits, Holder Secret Subpoena, Birth with Dolphins
Attorney General Eric Holder Image by Facebook
There is a movie set to release right before the 2016 election about Hillary Clinton in her 20’s.
- Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Chastain among the front-runners to play Hillary Clinton in Rodham. (Independent)
Michelle Bachmann released a video stating that she will not run again for a 5th term in congress.
- Michelle Bachmann not running again. (Politico)
- Bachmann won’t seek re-election next year. (New York Times)
Speaker Tim Jones:
Missouri Speaker, Tim Jones, is touring the state of Missouri this week and will be in Springfield this morning at Posistronic Industries.
- Missouri House speaker touring the state this week. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Speaker Tim Jones (R- District 110)
Several meetings were set to discuss changes to the Springfield city charter. The first meeting with Springfield council member Doug Burlison was canceled.
- Input wanted on city charter (News-Leader)
- Tonight's public meeting canceled, other meeting's schedule. (City of Springfield)
Department of Justice Scandal:
We are learning that Attorney General, Eric Holder, sought after a judge that would grant him a secret subpoena.
- "Judge Shopping" AG Holder spurned by two judges before third granted secret subpoena warrant. (Personal Liberty Digest)
- Report: Holder went judge shopping to obtain Fox News subpoena. (Breitbart)
There is now a House judiciary committee investigating Eric Holder to see if he lied under oath.
- House judiciary committee is investigating Attorney General Eric Holder. (Daily Mail)
- House judiciary investigating whether Attorney General Holder lied under oath. (The Hill)
We are learning that colleagues of Sharyl Attkisson don't like her asking questions of the presidency and believe she has a political agenda.
- The Sharyl Attkisson approach. (Politico)
Sharyl Attkisson is claiming that her computer was compromised and the Department of Justice says they do not know about her computer being compromised.
- CBS' Attkisson report "some compromising of my computer systems." (The Daily Caller)
- Investigative reporter's computer "compromised." (Townhall)
- DOJ: We haven't "compromised" Attkinsson's computer. (Politico)
Top Household Earners:
A new report shows that 4 in 10 top household earners are females.
A group is encouraging people to give birth in water with dolphins to create habitats where dolphins and people can learn from each other.
- Couple plans to deliver baby in dolphin-assisted birth. (CBS Charlotte)