Must Read- June 3, 2013: Storm Chasers, Pseudoephedrine Prescriptions, 3D Printers
Image by iStock Photos
The Springfield City Council will hear public opinion tonight regarding getting a prescription for pseudoephedrine in the city limits.
- Council to hear public's view on requiring prescription for pseudoephedrine. (News-Leader)
- Springfield Council Bill 2013-127
- To speak to the city council on this topic call the Springfield City Clerk, Brenda Cirtin, at 417.864.1650
- Contact your Springfield council member
The 2013 tornado season has claimed more lives, including three veteran storm chasers in El Reno Oklahoma.
- "Unpredictable" storm in Oklahoma turned on three chasers. (CNN)
- Tim Samaras dead: Oklahoma tornado kills storm chaser, son, and chase partner. (The Weather Channel)
- Twistex on Facebook
The Weather Channel's Tornado Hunt Team takes direct hit by tornado just west of Oklahoma City.
In May, storm chaser Sean Casey's TIV2 intercepts a tornado and catches it on video.
- Storm chasers capture unprecedented video from inside monstrous tornado. (Examiner)
- Sean Casey on Facebook
3D Printers hit the shelves at Staples starting the first of June. Manufacturers are concerned what this will do to their business.
- 3D printing goes from science-fiction fantasy to reality. (The Republican)
- Cube 3D printer