Must Read- June 18, 2013: Miss UT, Obama Phone, Jail for Voter Fraud
Miss USA, Marissa Powell, stole the show during the 2013 pageant with her answer on women as the primary earners in 40 percent of American households.
- Miss Utah bombs during pageant Q&A. (USA Today)
Former St. Joseph County Democrat Chairman, Butch Morgan Jr., was sentenced to one year behind bars for ballot fraud in the 2008 Obama/ Clinton primary in Indiana.
In a vote of 7-2, the Supreme Court ruled that an Arizona law requiring proof of citizenship is not legal.
James O'Keefe had undercover plants pose as low-income citizens getting their free "Obama Phones" and saying they want it so they can sell it for other things.
- Hidden camera catches wireless company employees passing out "Obama Phones" to people who say they'll sell them for drugs, shoes, handbags, and spending cash. (Daily Mail)
The Farm Bill is 1,198 pages long and includes help for sushi rice, insurance for alfalfa, and a marketing plan for Christmas trees.
- Sushi aid in $1 Trillion US Farm Bill irks watchdogs. (Bloomberg)
- The Farm Bill will make some subsidized Congressman anonymous, and more. (National Review)
Many restaurants chains have items they sale that are not listed on their menu.
CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson believed her work computer had been compromised after her investigation into Benghazi as well as Fast & Furious. We know know more details about this story.
- Sharyl Attkisson shares update on computer hacking investigation. (CBS Philly)
- Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm Outraged." (CBS This Morning)
An 8th grade in West Virginia was charged with disruption and faces jail time after he refused to remove a NRA shirt he was wearing.
Things we didn't get to:
Senator Elbert Guillory:
Louisiana state Senator Elbert Guillroy annouced in a Youtube video why he is leaving the Democrat party to join the Republican party.
- Free at Last: LA Senator explains why he recently left the "Government Plantation" and joined the GOP. (The Blaze)