Must Read- July 3, 2013: Kidnapping Arrest, Romeny Wanted Out, Rubio with Hispanics
- Ann and Mitt Romney at campaign event Image by Ann Romney Facebook Page
The employer mandate in Obamacare has been pushed back a year from previous plans.
- Obamacare employer mandate delayed until 2015 to give Democrats breathing room until after 2014 midterm elections, says Treasury source. (Daily Mail)
- Administration delays key requirement in Obamacare. (Human Events)
Harmony Blue Kidnapping:
Cynthia Brown has been arrested after stealing a car in March, on Commercial Street, that had a 1-year-old inside of it. She then hit a car with the stolen vehicle, freaked out, and then ran.
- Woman "freaked out" after stealing car with kids inside. (News-Leader)
- Mother of Springfield woman accused of stealing car with kids blames drugs. (KSPR)
- Many faces of Cynthia Brown. (KSPR)
Harmony Blue was the child inside the car that was kidnapped by Cynthia Brown.
Katie Couric is worried she will no longer be taken seriously by her fellow journalists like Matt Lauer and Diane Sawyer after the new direction of her gossip-centric show Katie.
National Intelligence Director:
James Clapper, the Director for National Intelligence is apologizing for his false testimony during a committee hearing in April.
- National Intelligence Director apologizes for lying to Congress. (US News & World Report)
The State Department's Bureau of International Information Programs spent $360,000 between 2011 and 2013 to increase their "likes" on Facebook.
- State Department bureau spent $360,000 on Facebook "likes." (Washington Examiner)
A new book, "Collision: 2102," is revealing a picture that Mitt Romey wasn't excited about running for President. In 2010 his family took a vote about his presidential run. The vote was 10-2 against him running, one of those "no" votes was Romney himself.
- Dan Balz's "Collision: 2012" details Romney's hesitation about presidential bid. (Washington Post)
- Dan Balz Book: Mitt Romney voted against 2012 run in family poll. (Huffington Post)
After Marco Rubio's support for an immigration bill, his support with Hispanics has only increased by 1%
- 2016 Latino poll: Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio lead. (Politico)
- Marco Rubio improves GOP's 2012 showing among Hispanic voters- by 1 percent. (Mediaite)
- 2016 forecast with Latino vote. (Latino Decision)
The Muslim Brotherhood has asked Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi to step down. The military has told the president to get order, or they will take care of things their own way.
- 15 photos from Tahrir Square protest you'll never see in legacy media. (Zero Hedge)
- Egypt's President refuses to step down. (Al Jazeera)