Must Read- July 8, 2013: Obamacare Subsidies, Derogatory TV, Employment
Image by iStock Photo
Asian Airlines Flight 214:
Asiana Airlines Flight 214, a Boeing 777, crashed in San Francisco over the weekend.
- Officials probe why crashed SF jet flew too slow. (AP)
- First photographs from inside wrecked San Francisco plane as black box reveals pilots desperately tried to abort landing just 1.5 seconds before impact. (Daily Mail)
- Why Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crash was survivable. (CNN)
Brazil Soccer Game:
A soccer referee's was decapitated and his head was put on a stake after he stabbed a soccer player.
- Brazilian soccer referee beheaded by angry fans who put his head on a stake after he stabbed player. (Daily Mail)
We are learning that the government will not be verifying the income level of those applying for Obamacare subsidies.
- Government won't verify income claims for Obamacare subsidies. (American Thinker)
- Obamacare's "liar" subsidies. (The Wall Street Journal)
- White House to use "honor system" to hand out Obamacare subsidies. (National Review Online)
What things are finally being reported about Obamacare.
- Six Obamacare facts you need to know. (Money Talks News)
- Pruden: Obamacare called "The fiasco for the ages." (Washington Times)
"Big Brother" on CBS chose to air derogatory comments after pressure.
- After increased pressure, the network broadcasts a segment on its July 7 episode with some of the cast's controversial statements. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Big Brother housemate loses job after making offensive slurs. (National Monitor)
- Petition CBS to expel Aaryn Gries. (Change.org)
- VIDEO: Big Brother Derogatory Comments
Fast & Furious:
Hundreds of firearms were lost during Fasts & Furious. One of these weapons was used to kill a Mexican police chief in Jalisco in January.
While the bars of silver were left untouched, three computers were stolen during a break in at a Dallas law firm representing a State Department whistleblower.
- Cameras catch mystery break-in at Whistleblower's law firm. (Foreign Policy)
The June jobs report was released on Friday and of the 144 million Americans employed, only 116 million are working full time.
- Only 47% of adults have full-time jobs. (Breitbart)