Must Read- July 10, 2013: Stopping Obamacare, Raise Your Voice Not Your Hand, School Lunches
Image by iStock Photo
HR2009 has been created in the House of Representatives and would stop the the IRS from implementing and enforcing Obamacare.
- HR2009: Keep the IRS off your health care act of 2013. (Gov Track)
- Seeing opening, House GOP pushes delay on individual mandate in health law. (New York Times)
- House to vote on bill prohibiting IRS enforcement of Obamacare. (The Weekly Standard)
Oregon has launched a $2.9 Million campaign to push Obamacare.
- Multimillion-dollar Oregon ad campaign to tout health insurance marketplace. (Oregon Live)
- Watch Oregon's $2.9M, very... Oregon Obamacare ad. (National Journal)
There are a few things that helped kill Hillarycare in the 90's. One was a commercial called "Harry and Louise." Another was when President Bill Clinton held up a card showing people what they would use for their health care.
- VIDEO: Bill Clinton on Health Care, 1993. (He lifts up the card at 14:22)
President Obama visited the kids state dinner and declared broccoli as his favorite food.
- Barack Obama declares broccoli as his favorite food. (The Telegraph)
- VIDEO: President Obama (says he) loves broccoli. (Washington Post)
The Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake school district has announced it will no longer participate in Michelle Obama's new lunch standards after kids complain they were hungry and it cost the district $100,000.
- New York school drops Michelle Obama lunch standards: kids too hungry. (Washington Times)
- First lady backed school lunch regulations cost school district $100,000. (Daily Caller)
- USDA adds greek yogurt to school lunches. (Newsmax)
Caroline Burns almost became a organ donor even though she was not dead.
The Broward County Sheriff's department has released a video to help remind people to not get emotional and get violent if the Zimmerman verdict is not what they like.
Rapper Mos Def is being mocked after his video of using a feeding tube to demonstrate how Guantanamo detainees who are on a hunger strike are being fed.
- VIDEO: Mos Def films Guantanamo force feeding Demonstration. (US News & World Report)