Must Read- August 29, 2013: Gun Regulations, Meth Fire, Walmart Sued
Barrel of Gun Image by MGN Online
Assad is moving his chemical weapons due to Obama's talk of strike.
- Intelligence on weapons no "slam dunk." (AP)
- Boehner sends letter to Obama over Syria. (Wall Street Journal)
March on Washington DC:
A march took place to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s vision for America.
- America's only black senator, a Republican, not invited to MLK event. (Washington Times)
- Clinton: Harder to vote than to buy an assault weapon. (Real Clear Politics)
- MLK would be alarmed by black-on-black violence, lack of family values. (Washington Times)
A new study is showing less guns does not mean less gun violence.
- Harvard study: no correlation between gun control and less violence crime. (Breitbart)
- Would banning firearms reduce murder and suicide? (Harvard)
After 13 years of marriage, Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are separating.
A third-floor apartment at The Polo Club caught on fire due to a meth lab.
Author of the Week:
Fidel Castro murdered more Cubans in his first three years in power than Hitler murdered Germans during his first six. But you would never guess any of that from reading the mainstream American media.
A Nebraska man is suing Walmart and the maker of their plastic bags. He claims that in 2010 the bag broke, a can sliced a deep gash into her toe, the toe became infected, and the infection lead to her death.
There were a dozen people executed by a firing squad in North Korea last week. Among the people were Kim Jong-Un's ex-girlfriend.
- Kim Jong-Un's ex-lover executed by firing squad. (The Telegraph)
Mark Ficken, the announcer during the Obama clown act, was found not involved in inappropriate actions by the school district he worked for.