Must Read- September 3, 2013: Syria, DWI Checkpoints, New Burger King Burger
Burger King Logo Image by MGN Online
Israel is saying it teamed up with the US to test missiles in the Mediterranean sea.
John Kerry has called Assad a "thug and murderer" and compares him to today's modern day Hitler after it's been revealed that he shared dinner with Assad in 2009.
- VIDEO: Assad a thug and murderer, says US Secretary of State John Kerry. (International Business Times)
- Kerry's cozy dinner with Syria's "Hitler": Secretary of State and the man he likened to German dictator are pictured dining with their wives before civil war broke out. (Daily Mail)
- Assad in 2010: "I trust Senator Kerry... I met him five times." (News Busters)
You don't hear much about President Bush's thoughts on Assad.
- Assad loses US friends as Kerry, Hagel, and Biden take Bush's stance on Syria. (Washington Times)
Blunt and McCaskill both believe that President Obama should seek approval from Congress on Syria.
You have certain rights when you are funneled into a DWI checkpoint.
A Youtube Video of a TN DWI checkpoint on the 4th of July caused quite a bit of buzz around the country.
- Viral video raises questions about rights at DUI checkpoints. (WMCTV)
- New developments in the story about that viral DUI checkpoint video. (The Blaze)
Burger King's New Burger:
Burger King will be selling for a limited time, a $1 burger with French Fries on on the burger.
- Burger King to serve up French Fry burger. (Time)
- Is that it? Burger King's French Fry burger is just carb overload. (The Daily Beast)
400,000 union workers are leaving AFL-CIO due to Obamacare.
- Obamacare casualty: Longshoremen cut ties with AFL-CIO, citing health plan. (Washington Times)
- Union dumps AFL-CIO for its position on Obamacare, immigration reform. (Fox News)
The average cost of payout for the tooth fairy is $3.70. This is 70 cents higher than last year's average.
- Tooth fairy inflation: A Price of a tooth nears $4. (Huffington Post)
- Baby-tooth bubble: Has the tooth fairy lost her mind? (Time)