Must Read- Oct. 31, 2013: Sebelius' Testimony, Biden's Niece, Richest MO Resident
Health & Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testifies on the hill Image by MGN Online- C-SPAN
A group of employees in Kentucky now have to have diversity training after an employee was dressed as Obama in a straitjacket.
- Obama costume at Kentucky Medical Center. (Fox 17 WZTV)
- Employees forced to take diversity training after man wears Obama costume to company party. (The Blaze)
A Wisconsin man has been arrested after making two children drink and then dangling one from a bridge.
- Police: Man in clown makeup dangled child from railroad overpass. (Kenosha News)
Congress hearing with Sebelius:
Billy Long wanted to know why Kathleen Sebelius will not sign up for Obamacare.
- Rep. Billy Long lashes out during hearing. (Ozarks First)
Kathleen Sebelius said under oath that healthcare.gov had never crashed.
- Sebelius: "the website has never crashed." (National Review Online)
- Trainwreck: Kathleen Sebelius' top ten testimony fails. (Town Hall)
- Sebelius to Congress: Whatever. (Business Insider)
Wealth-X has complied a list of the richest residents in each state.
- Who is the richest person in every state? (NBC News)
Joe Biden's Niece:
Joe Biden's niece is a hot mess!
- Joe Biden's niece sports black eye during court apperance for attacking cop. (New York Daily News)
- How Biden's niece tried to pull rank when handcuffed after fight with flatmate over unpaid rent. (Daily Mail)
- Vice President Joe Biden's niece in police custody in Tribeca. (New York Daily News)
Author of the week:
Matt Kaplan studies mythical creatures and monsters from the past.