Must Read- Nov. 1, 2013: McCaskill on Healthcare.gov, Meth Meeting
Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) Image by US Senate Photo
Senator McCaskill is upset about the way things have happened with the Obamacare website but eventually Americans will learn to like Obamacare.
- McCaskill "embarrassed and angry" about troubled Obamacare rollout. (PoliticMo)
- McCaskill: Public will eventually like health law. (CBS St. Louis)
Senator Landrieu is proposing legislation to let people keep their existing insurance under Obamacare.
- Landrieu to propose saving vanishing health plans. (Politico)
- Health insurancde losses to get worse: 51 percent to lose employer based insurance. (Town Hall)
A report is showing only six Americans signed up for Obamacare on the 1st day it was launched.
In a book called "Double Down: Game Change 2012" it's revealed that Obama aids considered dumping Biden for Hillary Clinton.
- Book: Obama camp mulled dumping Joe Biden for Hillary Clinton. (Politico)
- Double Down: Game Change 2012. (Amazon)
A community involvement committee met last night to discuss pseudoephedrine and meth in Springfield.
Locke & Smith Foundation:
The FAA will begin to allow people to use certain electronic devices during the whole flight.