Must Read- January 24, 2014: E-Cigarettes, Marijuana and Banks, US Olympic Athletes
Legal Marijuana Image by MGN Online
A local man claims his e-cigarette caught on fire burning his bed, but admits he may have used the wrong charger on it.
The feds are working on making it easier for banks to take money from businesses who sell pot.
Conservative commentator, Dinesh D'Souza, has been indicted for paying people to make contributions to a US Senate candidate.
- "2016: Obama's America" filmmaker indicted for violating campaign finance laws. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating US election law. (Reuters)
Harvey Whittemore was convicted for making illegal campaign donations to Harry Reid.
- Judge allows ex-lobbyist Whittemore to delay prison. (Las Vegas Sun)
James O'Keefe says that Gov. Cuomo's comments on Conservatives group in New York is an attack on his organization.
The Locke & Smith foundation analyzes the constitutionality of legislation in Missouri.
US Olympic Athletes:
The state department is warning US athletes about wearing their team gear around Russia.
Obama is frustrated with Israeli leaders claiming they are the ones behind people in the Jewish community attacking on the administration.
- US perceives Israel as encouraging anti-Obama backlash among Jews. (Jerusalem Post)
- Report: Obama blames Israel for Jewish criticism. (Breitbart)