Must Read- April 1, 2014: Jury Duty Opt Out, Climate Change Musical
Climate Change with world behind it Image by MGN Online
Moms who are breast-feeding babies may get a legal "get out of jail free" card when it comes to jury duty.
- Breast-feeding mothers could opt out of jury duty in Missouri. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Enrollment for Obamacare kinda ended yesterday.
- Obamacare enrollment period ends with massive surge. (Politico)
- Obamcarecare website fails as deadline arrives. (NBC News)
- Obamcare enrollment drive's secret weapon: radio. (Yahoo News)
Climate Change Musical:
"The Great Immensity" is a play funded by the government to teach people about climate change. The play follow Phillis as she "uncovers a mysterious plot surrounding the international climate summit in Paris."
- National Science Foundation funded climate change musical to tune to $700,000. (Fox News)
- Feds spend $700,000 on a climate change musical. (Daily Caller)
- The Great Immensity
Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) released 68,000 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions in 2013.
Politics and Money:
The top six richest congressional districts in America vote for Democrats.
- In Congress, Democrats the party of the rich. (Washington Free Beacon)
The FDA wants beer brewers to be held to higher standards when it comes to feeding leftover grain to animals.
Mayor Bob Stephens proclaimed today "Mother's Brewing Company Day."
There was an investigation of Caterpillar who avoided paying billions of dollars of taxes, legally.
- Caterpillar avoided $2.4B in taxes. (The Hill)