Must Read- April 10, 2014: School Stabbing, KC Shootings
Road with police flashing lights and handgun Image by MGN Online
Kansas City Shooting:
There have been 13 highway shootings in the past month in the KC metro.
- Kansas City police investigate 13 highway shootings, some connected. (Fox 4 News)
- KC police say 13 shooting aimed at drivers in one month could be connected. (Kansas City Star)
White Water is launching a new slide this season called the Kapau Plummet.
- White Water: Two new 240-foot, spiral slides "biggest in history." (Ozarks First)
- Dare to drop on the biggest thrill in White Water history. (White Water)
Brandeis University is no longer giving Ayaan Hirsi Ali a honorary degree after Muslims protested. The school says the decision was mutual; she is saying something completely different.
- Brandeis University withdraws planned honorary degree for Islamic critic Ayaan Hirsi Ali. (Fox News)
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali speaks. (The Weekly Standard)
It's being reported that it took around 30 minutes to stop a student on a stabbing spree in his high school.
- 24 injured in stabbing at Franklin Regional High School. (CBS Pittsburgh)
- Franklin Regional High School sudents, administrator hailed as heroes during stabbing horror. (Good Morning America- Yahoo News)
- Teen stabbing at Pittsburgh-area high school. (Daily Mail)
A student who was stabbed while pulling the fire alarm, posted a selfie while at the hospital.
- Student who pulled fire alarm during stabbing spree post hospital selfie. (People)
- Student stabbing victim's selfie was perfectly fine. (CNN)
Author of the week: