Must Read- April 14, 2014: Right to Work, Jay Carney's Kitchen
Worker with Right to Work Sign Image by MGN Online
Cattle Ranch Standoff:
The standoff at the Bundy Ranch in Nevada came to an end over the weekend.
- Nevada Ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid's reputation. (Washington Times)
- Federal Agency vows to continue legal action after ending Nevada ranch standoff. (Fox News)
- Feds end standoff on Bundy ranch. (Washington Free Beacon)
An article featuring Jay Carney's family shows several Soviet propaganda posters in the kitchen.
- Obama's press secretary decorates home with Soviet propaganda. (The Week)
- Balancing Act. (Washingtonian Mom)
Mary Grice's father died in 1960 when she was just 5. The government took $4,500 of her tax refund this year saying that they paid too much for her father's death.
Student- Teacher Relationships:
In the last five years, New York has had over 100 inappropriate relationships with students and school staff.
- Probe finds 104 school staff-student flings since 2009. (New York Post)
Right to Work:
The Right to Work bill in Jefferson City got the approval of House Representatives but needs a few more supporters to send it to the Senate.
- With opposition from 19 Republicans, "right-to-work" bill's future uncertain. (PoliticMo)
- Missouri becomes latest Right to Work battleground. (Washington Post)