Must Read- April 16, 2014: Anti-Semitic Mayor, IRS Demands, Tax Deductions for Abortions
IRS Symbols Image by MGN Online
Obama met with leaders in the faith community to ask them to help the government support amnesty for illegal immigrants.
- Obama, faith leaders talk immigration. (USA Today)
- Obama, evangelical leaders discuss immigration overhaul. (Wall Street Journal)
The Senate released a report on Monday saying that the advertising of e-cigarettes should be regulated like normal cigarettes.
- Congressional report urges FDA to regulate e-cigarette marketing. (CBS News)
- Report: e-cigarettes appealing to kids. (CNN)
- Gateway to addiction. (US Senate)
Joe Biden spoke at the Boston Marathon memorial and called them "quote survivors" and said "it was worth it."
- Joe Biden totally Joe Bidened a line in his Boston memorial speech. (The Wire)
- VIDEO: Joe Biden nailed his Boston Marathon memorial speech, except for this one little part. (Mediaite)
A Cadillac Joe Biden once owned is being sold on Craigslist.
- VP Joe Biden's former Cadillac can be yours. (Delaware Online)
The local man who tried to kill Jews this weekend in Kansas City was friends with the Marionville Mayor. The have a similar belief on Jews.
- Marionville Mayor: I agree with Frazier Miller's beliefs, not behaviors. (KSPR)
- Mayor wonders if Jewish center suspect wanted to "go out with a bang." (CNN)
Several states are trying to push the presidential election towards a popular vote over using the electoral college.
- Dick Morris: Democrats conspiring to rig electoral college, law passed in 9 states so far. (Newsmax)
The IRS is demanding that Ron Paul's group, Campaign for Liberty, release to them the list of their donors.
- Ron Pauls group to defy the IRS. (Washington Examiner)
The government will give you a deduction on your taxes for having an abortion.
- 13 tax deductions you never knew existed. (Washington Examiner)
- IRS confirms abortions are eligible for a tax deduction. (Life News)
Did you know you pay more taxes to the government than you spend on food, clothing, and housing?
- Americans pay more in taxes than on food, clothing and housing combined. (Tax Foundation)
Red Light Cameras:
Virginia lawmakers voted 38-1 to give extra protection to people who were ticketed by red light cameras. The Governor vetoed the legislation after taking money from the company behind the cameras.
- Virginia Governor sides with red light cameras. (The Newspaper)