Must Read- April 25, 2014: Pot Lawsuit, Sex with Teachers, Helmet Laws
Legal Marijuana Image by MGN Online
After the Springfield Council voted in petition to lesser pot penalties and then overturned it a couple weeks later, a Springfield citizen sued the city and the council members.
- Springfield setting lawsuit over lesser pot penalties. (News-Leader)
- Springfield city council repeals marijuana ordinance. (News-Leader)
Student/ Teachers Relationships:
The number of student/ teacher sexual relationships is on the rise.
- Former Webb City teacher charged with sexual contact with student. (Joplin Globe)
- A Forsyth teacher is accused of having sex with a student in a school's bathroom. (KSPR)
- Missouri teachers aid had sex with several students. (KMOV)
- Ritenour high school teacher charged with having sex with student. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Probe finds 104 school staff-student flings since 2009. (New York Post)
Missouri Helmet Law:
Jefferson City is debating to exempt those 21+ from wearing motorcycle helmets.
- MO lawmakers push to relax helmet law. (KY3)
- House Bill 1655
- State Rep. Eric Burlison- District 133 (R)
Bev from Honey Heaven will host a new show on KSGF on Sunday's at 4pm