Must Read- April 29, 2014: Obama Effigy, Doctor on Healthcare, Gay Republican
President Obama in a News Conference from the East Room of The White House. Image by MGN Online
Donald Sterling could face suspension and a fine up to $1M for the comments he made in a private conversation with his girlfriend.
- Donald Sterling scandal: sports law experts weigh in. (LA Times)
- Reports of NBA owner's racist remarks echo in Ozarks. (News-Leader)
Larry Johnson is calling for an all-black basketball league.
- Knicks great calls for all-black league amid Clippers race fiasco. (New York Post)
Shaquille O'Neal took to Instagram to make fun of a man who we are learning has a rare disorder that causes him to lose his hair, teeth, and nails.
- Shaquille O'Neal insults Detroit man with rare disorder. (Michigan Live)
A doctor explains how regulations have affected health care and the doctor-patient relationship.
- A doctor's declaration of independence. (Wall Street Journal)
There was a deal signed on Monday between the Philippines and America giving the US to greater access to Philippine military bases. This is similar to the deal we promised the Ukraine years ago... and we didn't keep that promise when Russia invaded.
- Filipino protesters burn effigy of Barack Obama. (NBC News)
John Kerry says they have a recording that says Russian spies are working in Ukraine.
- Kerry: US taped Moscow's call to its Ukraine spies. (The Daily Beast)
Joe Biden opened his moth again...
A gay Repubican is facing a hard time in his primary because liberal interest groups are attacking him.