Must Read- April 4, 2014: MO Gun Bill, Nixa Election
Barrel of Gun Image by MGN Online
On Tuesday, April 8th the City of Nixa will ask you to vote for $7.8 million dollars for a park, sidewalks, and an intersection.
The Impacting Poverty Commission meat for a simulated exercise on being poor.
- They've got us over a barrel. (News-Leader)
The Locke & Smith Foundation analyzes Missouri legislation for its constitutionality.
Changes various provisions relating to firearms.
- Missouri house passes federal gun law nullification bill. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- House Bill 1439
- Representative Doug Funderburk R-District 103
- House Vote on 1439- page 6 (Missouri House)
- Senate Bill 613
- Senator Brian Nieves R- District 26
There is a debate in the Missouri Senate when it comes to who should be covered by Medicaid.
- Medicaid proposal sparks heated exchange in Senate. (News-Leader)
Prohibition Repeal Celebration:
On Monday, April 7th KSGF is teaming up with Tag Magazine for a Prohibition Repeal Celebration in Downtown Springfield.
Dr. Poppy Daniels:
Dr. Poppy Daniels is the host of "The Healty, Happy Hour" on KSGF.