Must Read- April 4, 2014: Early Voting, Kissing Congressman, Education Money
A man fills out a ballot in a voting booth Image by MGN Online- EPA/LARRY W. SMITH
A petition is going around Missouri asking for early voting.
- Missouri Early Voting constitutional amendment to article VII. (Missouri Secretary of State)
- Early Voting Campaign Contributions (Missouri Ethics Commission)
- Early voting proposal gets bipartisan push in Missouri. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Republicans are helping make the weak parts of Obamacare stronger.
- House Republicans are quietly giving in to Obamacare. (New Republican)
The media is making sure that everyone knows that the Republicans Congressman who was caught kissing his staffer was a Christian.
- Conservative Christian Congressman Vance McAllister reportedly caught kissing staffer. (Vanity Fair)
- Married Christian lawmaker apologizes after he's caught on video kissing female staffer. (Daily Mail)
- "Duck Dynasty" congressman says kiss won't drive him out. (Christian Science Monitor)
One local paper is saying McAllister's district manager is the one who leaked the video.
Congressman McAllister is aksing for an FBI probe when it comes to the leak of this video.
- McAllister to ask for FBI probe on leaked video. (Monroe News Star)
Speaker Boehner was at a Taco Bell talking about education for kids and he started crying.
- John Boehner cries at Taco Bell event. (US News & World Report)
A 40 year study is showing that if you spend more money on education does not mean that we will have better educated children.
- More money spent on school does not equal better results. (Daily Mail)
Renewable Fuel Standards:
The EPA is thinking about changes to the RFS (renewable Fuel Standards).