Must Read- August 13, 2013: Obama Clown Banned, Paula Deen Trial, Obamacare Delay
Paual Deen Image by MGN Online
Hudson/ Hawk Barber & Shop:
Hudson/ Hawk is Springfield's destination for classic cuts, hot towel shaves and shoe shines.
The Missouri State Fair has banned the man who played Obama Clown from performing indefinitely.
- Clown banned from Missouri State Fair amid outrage over Obama act. (Kansas City Star)
- Rep. William Lacy clay on clown: "ugly face of intolerance." (Politico)
- Sensitivity training for rodeo clowns. (Twitchy)
- Flashback: Liberals were silent when George Bush dummies were used at Rodeos. (Gateway Pundit)
Prayer to Obama:
A young boy prays to President Obama and it is documented on Youtube.
- Boy prays to Obama. (Info Wars)
Rev. Patrick Dowling of Jefferson City has announced he is the "Angel Priest" from the accident in Northeast Missouri.
- Mystery solved: "Angel Priest" identified. (Fox News)
The Federal judge in Georgia threw out the lawsuit against Paula Deen.
There is another delay in Obamacare till after the mid-term election. This next delay will be on caps of out-of-pocket insurance costs.
- Yet another White House Obamacare delay: out-of-pocket caps waived until 2015. (Forbes)
- McConnell: Don't open Obamacare exchange if privacy isn't protected. (The Weekly Standard)
Michelle Obama is releasing a "Let's Move!" themed rap album.
A researcher from the University of Alabama, who is a native Brazilian, has been given a $1.5 million grant to fund her project on international tobacco-control.
- US Pays $1.5 million to help Brazilian women quit smoking. (Judicial Watch)
Branson officials are saying that they are seeing a drop in meth related problems since the need for a prescription to buy pseudoephedrine.
CA Gov. Jerry Brown signs legislation to keep transgender students from being picked on... by allowing them to use whatever restroom or locker room they feel they want to use.
- California governor Jerry Brown signs restroom, locker room bill for transgender students grade K-12. (Miami Herald)