Must Read- August 27, 2013: Tax Rally, Obama Clown, Pseudoephedrine
Pseudoephedrine Image by MGN Online, Pension Fund of the Christian Church
Syria has used chemical weapons on its people, which is crossing President Obama's "red line." Now Obama must decide what role America will play.
- After Syria chemical allegations, Obama considering limited military strike. (Washington Post)
- President Obama's "red line": What he actually said about Syria and chemical weapons. (ABC News)
- New poll: Syria intervention even less popular than congress. (Washington Post)
- Syria accuses Kerry of lying, disregarding UN. (Yahoo News- AP)
The Springfield council voted to postpone requiring citizens to get a prescription to buy Pseudoephedrine inside the city limits.
- City Council postpones pseudoephedrine vote. (News-Leader)
A sinkhole opened up at Walnut Lawn and Cox, just west of Kansas Expressway while a CU crew was installing a water main.
- Hole sinks plans to reopen Walnut Lawn. (News-Leader)
- Pictures: Sinkhole opens at busy intersection in Springfield. (KY3)
- Greene County Sinkhole map.
Miss Philippines USA contestant Joanlia Lising gave a bit confusing and embarrassing answer during her beauty pageant question.
Rally for Taxes:
- Springfield Veto-Override Rally. (Facebook)
- Missouri Club for Growth
- Americans for Prosperity- Missouri
Obama Rodeo Clown:
Tuffy Gessling, the Missouri State Fair Obama rodeo clown announcer, is speaking out after being banned from the fair and getting death threats.
Miley Cyrus' performance at the MTV VMA's was just plain embarrassing.
- Why Miley's performance sets girls and women back. (CNN)
- Cyrus' dance won't damage Robin Thicke. (USA Today)
Hoping to win over the football wings fans, McDonald's is rolling out "Mighty Wings" on September 9th.
- "Mighty Wings" landing at McDonald's. (USA Today)