Must Read- August 30, 2013: Meth Fire, Russian Artist, UK on Syria
Meth Amphetamine seized by the DEA in a drug bust Image by DEA, MGN Online
The British Parliament said they will not support President Obama and America in Syria.
- After Syria defeat, UK minister warns on retreat. (AP)
- Iraq war ghosts end UK plans to take part in Syria action. (Reuters)
- Obama set form limited strike on Syria as British vote no. (New York Times)
A third-floor apartment at The Polo Club caught on fire due to a meth lab.
A Russian artist who painted Putin in lingerie is now fleeing the country after fear of being an extremist and placed in prison.
The National Journal did an analysis of Obamacare and found that premiums will be higher.
- Obama's Affordable Care Act looking a bit unaffordable. (National Journal)
The Locke & Smith Foundation analyzes Missouri legislation for constitutionality.
SB182- Changes the laws regarding local sales and use taxes on the sale of motor vehicles, trailers, boats, or outboard motors regardless of whether it was purchased in Missouri
SB60- Modifies the law regarding the accreditation requirements for reinsurance companies and specifies when insurers can take credit or reduce liability due to reinsurance
SB267- Specifies how courts may rule in contractual disputes involving the law of other countries and jurisdictional issues involving other countries
Pressy is a Kickstarter project that triggers your phone to do certain actions.
- Pressy- the almighty Android button. (Kickstarter)
- Pressy adds a physical button to your Android device. (CNet)
USA Today offers people three different ways you could be using Facebook wrong, and why.
- 3 ways you are using Facebook wrong. (USA Today)
Representative Mike Moon: