Must Read- Dec. 10, 2013: 2010 Income Taxes, George Zimmerman, KC Chiefs Racist Sign
1040 form with check and calculator. Image by MGN Online
President Obama is heading to South Africa to speak at Nelson Mandela's funeral.
- Nelson Mandela memorial brings old foes together. (The Guardian)
- Obama, George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton share flight to South Africa. (New York Times)
Unlike Mandela's passing, President Obama did not attend Margaret Thatcher's funeral.
- In contrast with Thatcher snub, Obama inner circle jets off to Mandela memorial. (The Daily Caller)
- Anger of President Obama's Margaret Thatcher funeral "snub." (Politico)
A South Carolina Sheriff will not lower the United States flag for Nelson Mandela's passing quoting flag etiquette.
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower flag for Mandela. (Reuters)
- Sheriff refuses to fly flag at half-staff for Mandela. (Fox News)
- American flag guidelines. (American Legion)
2010 Income Tax:
The Congressional Business office released 2010 income tax numbers. The results are shocking.
- The distribution of household income and federal taxes, 2010. (CBO)
- CBO: Top 40% paid 106.2% of Income Taxes, Bottom 40% paid -9.1%, got average of $18,950 in "Transfers." (CNS News)
George Zimmerman's girlfriend wants to drop felony aggravated assault charges against him and wants to be with him.
- George Zimmerman's girlfriend wants case dropped, documents say. (CNN)
- George Zimmerman's girlfriend wants to drop charges, "be with him." (ABC News)
A Sonic in Belton, MO placed a sign outside the restaurant supporting the Kansas City Chiefs that caused a little controversy.
- Sonic apologizes for sign urging Kansas City Chiefs to "scalp the Redskins" and send them to "reservation." (Business Insider)
- Sonic's racist sign about Redskins, Chiefs prompts quick apology. (Huffington Post)
Saturday Night Live took a moment this weekend to poke fun of Al Sharpton.
President Obama is picking who rules apply to when it comes to energy and killing a protected species.
- Wind Farms: Interior Department sacrifices eagle protection for alternative energy. (Washington Times)
Canada's WestJet provided surprise Christmas gifts for all of their passengers.
There are new revelations that people could possibly loose their medications they rely on under the new Obamacare rules.
- Can you even keep or afford your medicine under Obamacare? (The Blaze)
- No, you can't keep your drugs either under Obamacare. (Forbes)
Volunteer Fire departments could be hurt under Obamacare restrictions.
- "A public safety disaster:" Obamacare could force thousands of volunteer Fire Departments to close. (Fox News)