Must Read- Dec. 4, 2013: Boeing Special Session, MSU Nerf Guns, Education Rankings
Boeing Airplane Image by MGN Online
Boeing Special Session:
Senator Bob Dixon, Representative Kevin Austin, and Representative Lyndall Fraker say they are supportive the government picking businesses to do favors for in Missouri.
- Springfield lawmakers show support for Boeing tax incentives. (News-Leader)
Last night a Missouri Senate Committee passed incentives for Boeing.
- Senate Committee passes Boeing incentives bill; heads to full Senate Wednesday. (St. Louis Business Journal)
- Missouri Senate, House committees pass Boeing incentives. (CBS St. Louis)
Governor Nixon says not to worry about Missouri unions that they are on board with Boeing coming and giving them incentives as well.
- Nixon: Building trades unions on board with Boeing plant. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Union leaders agree to concessions to lure Boeing. (Columbia Daily Tribune)
Here are some of the details when it comes to the Missouri/ Boeing deal.
- The finer details of the Boeing incentives package. (Show-Me Institute)
MSU/ Nerf Guns:
MSU students have a club where they play nerf games. Some students, teachers, and administrators are worried about the use of toy guns on campus during their Humans.Vs. Zombies games.
- MSU Students get complaints about games that uses toy guns. (KSPR)
- Nerf gun controversy at Missouri State University. (The Standard)
Kanye West was on an Atlanta radio station to talk about his new clothing line. He said he wants to be the "Obama of Clothing."
- Kanye West wants to be the "Obama of Clothing." (Pop Bytes)
15-year-olds were tested across the world and America's education levels have slipped again. The study showed that money on education does not equate to education level.