Must Read- Dec. 5, 2013: Boeing Special Session, Arkansas Senator Loves God, Black Santa
Boeing Airplane Image by MGN Online
Boeing Special Session:
Some are saying a Springfield business says they will see direct benefit from Boeing moving to Missouri, but the business are saying they doubt it.
- Despite lawmaker's comment, Posistronic president says company wouldn't see direct benefit from St. Louis attracts 777X. (News-Leader)
The Missouri Senate passed a bill yesterday with a vote of 23-8 to provide special incentives for Boeing.
- State Senate passes Boeing tax incentives package. (News-Leader)
- Missouri Senate passes tax incentives for Boeing 777x plant. (KOMO)
- Kansas and Missouri battle for Boeing with incentives. (Kansas City Star)
- Senate advances special session legislation to house. (Missouri Senate)
Obamacare supporter Harry Reid is the only top congressional leader to exempt some of his staff from buying insurance through Obamacare.
- Some Reid staffers exempt from Obamcare exchanges. (CNN Politics)
During The White House Youth Summit President Obama asked bartenders to have a happy hour to help push Obamacare.
- Obama calls on bartenders to help sell health care reform. (Washington Times)
- Obama wants bartenders to host happy hours for Obamacare. (Breitbart)
The Department of Health and Human Services had a video contest to help sell Obamacare.
- Winner of HHS Obamacare video contest: "Forget about the Price tag." (The Blaze)
- Announcing the winners of the Healthy Young America video contest. (HHS)
Arkansas Senator Pryor:
Incumbent Democrat Senator Mark Pryor is up for re-election next year and has released a new campaign ad talking about his faith.
- Mark Pryor: "I believe in God." (Politico)
- God is Mary Pryor's running mate. (Slate)
- Only the Bible can save Mark Pryor from Obamacare. (Yahoo News)
Springfield Cost of Living:
A news study shows that Springfield has a cheaper cost of living in Springfield... compared to five other cities in the state.
Laurie Cumbo wrote on her facebook page that blacks in New York are targeting Jews with the Knockout game because they are successful and holding black people down.
- Brooklyn politician blames "Jewish success" for knockout game. (Talking Points Memo)
- NYC councilwoman's talk of black-Jewish resentment, "knockouts" called racist. (NY Daily News)
- Letter from Laurie Cumbo. (Facebook)
A billboard at the Indiana University Bloomberg campus caused a little bit of a stir after asking questions about a black Santa.
- "Can Santa Claus be a black man?" billboard removed at IU-Bloomington. (Huffington Post)
- Indiana University removed "misguided" black Santa display. (Fox News)
Some are upset that NORAD is tracking Santa using military fighter jets.