Must Read- Feb. 25, 2014: Miserable States, Arizona "Anti-Gay" Law
Gay Pride Flag Image by MGN
Fast Food Breakfast:
Taco Bell has designed a new breakfast menu that they are hoping appeals to younger men.
- Taco Bell to roll out new breakfast menu in March. (NY Daily News)
McDonald's is going to expand its breakfast service for customers.
North Dakota has been listed as the happiest state in the US. Missouri ranked as one of the most miserable state to live in- ranked at 43rd.
- Do you live in the most miserable state? (E Online)
- North Dakota happiest state in US. (International Business Times)
- State of American Well-Being. (Gallup)
Piers Morgan is out at CNN after three years.
- CNN to end "Piers Morgan Live." (CNN Money)
- 20 people who could replace CNN's Piers Morgan. (Daily Caller)
Al Gore is saying that Kansas could face another dust bowl.
- Al Gore brings climate change message to Kansas City. (Kansas City Star)
Arizona "Anti-Gay" legislation:
Amending Arizona's RFRA, Senate Bill 1062 is setting on Gov. Jan Brewer's desk for a signature.
- Issue analysis: Arizona bill does not give Businesses license to discriminate against gays. (Christian Post)
- SB 1062 opponents are putting Arizona at risk. (AZ Central)
- Arizona Senate Bill 1062
Opponents are calling this "anti-gay." Advocates are saying this bill is needed to make corrections against religious freedoms act.
- George Takei: pens scathing open letter over Arizona's anti-gay bill: "You don't deserve our dollars." (E Online)
- Jack Markell: No Super Bowl for Arizona. (Politico)
Springfield Mayor Stephens:
Mayor Bob Stephens addressed the Springfield community regarding the murder of Hailey Owens and other things...
- Mayor Bob Stephens addresses tragedy of Hailey Owen's death. (City of Springfield)
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services report is showing that premiums could go up for 11 million American workers.