Must Read- Feb. 26, 2014: Immigrants Clean Hotels, Selling Motorcycles, Tornado Walls
Motorcycle Image by MGN Online
President Obama addressed the National Organization Summit saying that these volunteers are doing "God's work" and needs their help to push his political agenda.
- Obama: OAF volunteers doing "God's work." (Politico)
- Obama tells supporters they are doing "God's work." (Washington Examiner)
New charts reveal that small banks in America are disappearing.
- Since 2000, there are 29 percent more big banks and 24 percent fewer small banks. (National Review Online)
Alex Sink is a Democrat candidate to represent Florida in Congress. She has some big concerns about immigration in America.
- VIDEO: FL Democrat on immigration reform: "Where are you going to get people to work to clean our hotels or do our landscaping?" (The Blaze)
- Liberal Alex Sink: without immigrants, who'll clean up for us? (Newsmax)
North Carolina Democrat Kay Hagan promised 24 times that people would be able to keep their current plans under Obamacare. Now, she is refusing to answer the question whether she knew that was a lie.
- VIDEO: Sen. Hagan runs from Obamacare question on canceled plans. (Capitol City)
During a town hall forum in Minnesota, Democrats were asked about why health care premiums are not what they were promised under Obamacare.
- VIDEO: Minn. Dems pass off mic at Obamacare town hall. (National Review Online)
- Minnesota Dems hesitate to answer Obamacare questions at town hall. (Real Clear Politics)
A 51-year-old woman said she is quitting her job because Obamacare is quitting her teaching job because Obamacare is saving her money.
- I'm quitting my job. Thanks Obamacare! (Yahoo Finance)
Democrat Gary Peters called one American a liar for her story on how Obamacare is affecting her. She decided to pay him a visit. Peter's in turn is trying to use the commercial she was in to silence the media from reporting anti-Obamacare commercials.
- VIDEO: Cancer patient show up at Gary Peter's house on why he's trying to silence her. (Herman Cain)
- Cancer, Obamacare victim at Center of political storm. (Washington Free Beacon)
- Dems try to use FCC to censor anti-Obamacare ads. (Town Hall)
- Letter from counsel representing Gary Peters. (Americans for Prosperity)
Selling Motorcycles in Missouri:
Several lawmakers are trying to make it leagal to sell motorcycles in the state of Missouri- but only in Platte and Jackson County.
- Missouri lawmakers consider lifting Sunday motorcycle sales ban. (KSPR)
- Missouri house panel endorses Sunday motorcycle sales. (Kansas City Star)
- House Bill 1735
Rep. Mike Cierpiot R- District 030
- House Bill 1618
Rep. Caleb Jones R- District 050
- Senate Bill 791
Senator Mike Parsons R- District 28
Church in Springfield:
Another private land owern who is trying to sell their property, which happens to be a church, is getting resistance from the city government.
- Midtown neighbors concerned about future of church property. (Ozarks First)
A scientist believes that if we build giant great walls in the midwest we can keep tornadoes out.
- Can a giant wall protect the USA from tornadoes? (USA Today)