Must Read- Feb. 27, 2014: Religious Rights Bills, Obama Horror Stories
Gay Pride Flag with Bible Image by MGN Online
A representative has filed legislation that would once again put limits on how much people can receive during a medical malpractice suit.
- Missouri house backs limits on medical malpractice. (Washington Times)
- House Bill 1975
Rep. Jill Schupp D- District 88
Gov. Jan Brewer has vetoed Arizona's controversial religious rights bill.
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer vetoes Senate Bill 1062. (AZ Central)
- Transcript: Remarks by Jan Brewer- SB 1062 Press Conference. (AZ Central)
A Missouri Senator has filed legislation like Arizona's just as Jan Brewer vetoed their religious rights bill.
- Missouri Republican Senator introduces bill allowing the refusal of services for religious reasons. (The Kansas City Star)
- Senate Bill 916
Senator Wayne Wallingford R- District 27
Same-sex couples from Springfield headed to Iowa to get married. A local reporter pretend to be in a same-sex relationship and hunting for someone to discriminate against her.
Author of the Week:
Will the collapse of marriage be America's downfall?
- Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy made us Human
- Marriage Week: There's lots to celebrate. (The American Spectator)
- ABC Books on North Glenstone
Senator Harry Reid said you are a liar if you think that Obamacare has caused your insurance to go up, you have had problems, or have been kicked off.
- VIDEO: Harry Reid denies all Obamacare "horror stories." (The Weekly Standard)
- Reid hammered by GOP after claiming all Obamacare "horror stories" untrue. (Fox News)
Rasmieh Yousef Odeh is a convicted terrorist for crimes in Israel. She also worked as an Obamacare navigator.
Democrat Gary Peters called one American a liar for her story on how Obamacare is affecting her. She decided to pay him a visit. Peter's in turn is trying to use the commercial she was in to silence the media from reporting anti-Obamacare commercials.
- VIDEO: Cancer patient show up at Gary Peter's house on why he's trying to silence her. (Herman Cain)
- Cancer, Obamacare victim at Center of political storm. (Washington Free Beacon)
- Dems try to use FCC to censor anti-Obamacare ads. (Town Hall)
- Letter from counsel representing Gary Peters. (Americans for Prosperity)
A Michigan man kills himself after putting a gun to his head and pulling the trigger.
- Man accidentally kills self with gun during demonstration on gun safety. (Huffington Post)
Here's the latest on Ukraine
- Ousted leader seeks Russian aid as tension rises in Crimea. (New York Times)
- Russia reportedly sheltering Ukraine's president. (AP)
A Russian war ship was mysteriously docked in Cuba on Wednesday.
- Russian spy ship docked in Havana. (Yahoo News)