Must Read- Feb. 4, 2014: Spfld Homeless, Coke Controversy, SNL on Republicans
Saturday Nigh Live Logo Image by MGN Online
The City of Springfield has changed its rules when it comes to evacuating homeless camps inside the city limits.
- City changes protocol on homeless camps. (News-Leader)
After a hard year of scandals inside the IRS, employees will get a raise to help "boost morale."
- Embattled IRS plans employee bonuses for 2013 work to "boost morale" (Washington Times)
President Obama told Bill O'Reilly during Super Bowl Sunday that there is no corruption inside the IRS.
A Springfield woman goes nuts after kids ring her doorbell. She now has a bond set for $100,000.
Coke caused a bit of a stir on social media on Super Bowl Sunday with their commercial being sung in different languages.
Saturday Night Live:
Lorne Michaels says that the role of Saturday Night Live is to make people laugh. The reason they pick more on Republicans is because they have a sense of humor over Democrats.
- SNL creator says Republicans take a joke better than Democrats. (NY Daily News)
- Saturday Night Live explains why the show prefers to lampoon Republicans. (The Blaze)
GOP vs. Tea Party:
Although the GOP is attacking the Conservative arm of the party (Tea Party) it is still a strong force in the political arena.
- GOP war on Conservatives backfires. (Breitbart)
- Mitch McConnell could lose his primary. (Washington Examiner)