Must Read- Feb. 7, 2014: MO Legalizing Marijuana, Nixon Impeachment, Biden for President
Legal Marijuana Image by MGN Online
Representative Nick Marshall (R-District 30) has filed articles of impeachment against Governor Nixon.
- Missouri lawmaker takes first step to impeach Governor Jay Nixon. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Representative Nick Marshall R-District 30
Insane Clown Posse:
After seven years in Illinois the Insane Clown Posse will move its annual festival near Lake of the Ozarks.
- Insane Clown Posse festival moving to Lake of the Ozarks. (Kansas City Star)
- Insane Clown Posse Gritty festival for Juggalos moving to Missouri. (Billboard)
The Locke & Smith Foundation analyzes Missouri legislation for constitutionality.
High Five- Designates the "high five" as the official state greeting.
- House Bill 1624
- Representative Courtney Allen Curtis D- District 073
- Missouri Rep wants high-five to be the official state greeting. (Time)
Marijuana Legalization- Changes the law regarding marijuana.
- House Bill 1659
- Representative Chris Kelly D- District 045
- Chris Kelly files bill to legalize marijuana. (Columbia Daily Tribune)
- Constitutional Amendment to article IX, relating to teacher performance evaluation system. (Missouri Secretary of State)
Vice President Joe Biden thinks there is no reason why he shouldn't try to run for the Democrat nominee for President.
- No reason "I should not run" for president in 2016. (Washington Times)
- 2016 election: Joe Biden can't think of reason not to run. (Politico)
School officials of a private school in California are apologizing for offering fried chicken, watermelon, and corn bread on the school lunch menu.
- Controversial Black History month lunch menu prompts Concord school to apologize. (CBS SF Bay Area)
- Catholic school apologizes for fried chicken, watermelon Black History month menu. (NY Daily News)
Some are offering a sneak peak as to what might take place at tonight's Olympics opening ceremony.
- Sochi Winter Olympics opening ceremony "to hail Stalin era industrial revolution." (International Business Times)