Must Read- Jan 13, 2013- Christie Federal Investigation, Insurance Companies Obamacare Bailout, Tip Pooling
Hillary Clinton Head Shot Image by MGN Online
The feds are investigating Chris Christie and his use of hurricane Sandy relief funds.
Missouri National Guard:
Under a proposed bill, the Missouri National Guard would be activated to work with the Springfield Police to help combat drug crimes.
- Plane could be used in drug war under proposed council bill. (KSPR)
- Springfield Council Bill 2014-004
Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill has landed on Hillary Clinton's list of "most treacherous" politicians.
- Hillary's hit list. (Politico)
- Hillary Clinton- Claire McCaskill's alleged hatred. (UPI)
Rumors are being bantered about President Obama and Michelle having marriage problems.
- Rumors of marriage problems threaten to overshadow Michelle Obama's 50th birthday. (The Australian)
- Rumors rife on Obama's marriage. (Yahoo- The West Australian)
Insurance companies that are part of Obamacare don't have to pay any bills over $40,000... the taxpayers do.
- Bailing out health insurers and helping Obamacare. (The Weekly Standard)
A Japan company, who is noted for making Japan's first wiskey, will be buying Jim Beam.
- Suntory of Japan to buy Maker of Jim Beam for $13.6 billion. (New York Times)
Some restaurant employees are being forced to do illegal things with their tip money.
- Local restaurant suspected of illegal tip pooling. (KOAM)
- Tipped employees. (Missouri Department of Labor)
- W. Springfield IHOP agrees to settle allegations of labor law violations, Mass. AG Martha Coakley says. (Boston.com)
Obama, Oprah, Rush Limbaugh, and Billy Graham all made the list of most admired people in the United States.