Must Read- Jan. 14, 2014: MO National Guard, No IRS Charges, School Gone Wild
Soldiers in a lineup Image by iStock Photo
Under a proposed bill, the Missouri National Guard would be activated to work with the Springfield Police to help combat drug crimes. Last night the Springfield council heard from citizens regarding this bill.
- Concerns aired at council meeting about police-guard partnership. (News-Leader)
- Springfield Council Bill 2014-004
The FBI says they probably wont charge the IRS over targeting of specific conservative groups.
- Criminal charges not expected in IRS probe. (Wall Street Journal- Market Watch)
Shots were fired in a Florida movie theater after an argument between a retired cop and a couple during movie previews.
There is a federal investigation into Chris Christie and the way he spent hurricane Sandy federal aid. Christie's office is saying Obama approved the commercial he ran.
- Christie office: Obama administration approved Jersey shore TV ads. (The Daily Caller)
- Chris Christie facing federal investigation over use of Sandy funds. (New Jersey)
You think your child's school is bad... read about this school in Queens.
- No books, no clue at city's worst school. (New York Post)
- Worst principal forced poor kids to pay for bizzare bask. (New York Post)
- Worst principal finally shows up on time as probers descend. (New York Post)