Must Read- Jan. 21, 2014: Terrorism, Food Stamps, Healthcare.gov Hack
EBT Card/ Food Stamps Image by MGN Online
The Pentagon is working on trying to figure out how to rescue Americans from the winter Olympics if things go south.
There are fears that a scorned woman will try to target the winter Olympics with a terrorist attack.
- Russian security forces searching Sochi for suspected terrorist. (The Telegraph)
President Obama compared Al-Qaeda to a junior varsity basketball team.
- Obama dismisses Al-Qaeda resurgence: They're JV. (The Blaze)
ABC's Stephanopoulous fawned over Putin and how he keeps his body so toned.
Putin had quite an interesting thing to say about gay Olympians.
- Putin: Gay people will be safe at Olympics if they "leave kids alone." (Washington Post)
Lesli Hill tried to unenroll from Obamacare after finding cheaper health insurance. She learned it wasn't that easy to do.
Your personal information is not safe on healthcare.gov. A hacker reveals how he got access to personal information in four minutes.
- Hacking expert reveals how he cracked Obamacare site in under 4 minutes. (The Daily Caller)
A new study is showing that prolonged sitting can lead to a risk of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, cancer, and early death.
- Sitting at work for hours can be as unhealthy as smoking. (CBS New York)
- How sitting down all day is bad for your health, and what you can do to fix it. (Bustle)
A different study is showing that if you have a positive outlook, you normally stay healthier, longer.
Some are upset that the federal food stamps program could be cut.
Women in Texas can breastfeed anywhere. A woman is upset because Victoria's Secret wouldn't let her use the dressing room, even though she could have legally openly nursed right there in the store.
- Woman denied right to breastfeed at Victoria's Secret. (My Fox Austin)
- Texas woman says Victoria's Secret refused to let her breastfeed in store. (NY Daily News)
A new report about who is to blame for Benghazi got half the coverage in the news that Michelle Obama's 50th birthday received.