Must Read- Jan. 3, 2014: Chamber attacks Tea Party, Patients Turned Away, Greene County Video
Gadsden Flag Image by MGN Online
Greene County Sheriff Department:
Greene County Sheriff Arnott has released the dash cam video of the shooting death of a citizen in early December.
- Graphic dash camera video: Greene County deputy shoots, kills trespasser. (KSPR)
- Greene County sheriff's office video reveals harrowing moments before deputy kills intruder in Dec. 1 altercation. (News-Leader)
Some are calling for the Greene County Sheriff's office to release the investigation to an outside source.
Chamber of Commerce:
The Chamber of Commerce is pledging $50 million to help boost establishment Republican candidates in the upcoming Senate races.
- Chamber of Commerce promises $50 million in fight against Tea Party. (NewsMax)
- Chamber of Commerce to spend $50 million to crush Tea Party. (Breitbart)
Missouri 2014 Legislative Session:
The Locke & Smith Foundation analyzes legislation in Missouri for its constitutionality.
House Bill 1094: Specifies that no person as a condition or continuation of employment can be required to engage in or cease engaging in specified labor organization practices
Some are being turned away from hospitals because it is hard to tell if they are covered by Obamacare.
- "They had no idea if my insurance was active or not!": Obamacare confusion reigns as frustrated patients walk out of hospital without treatment. (The Daily Mail)
Supporters of Obamacare said that visits to the emergency room would decrease under the new health care law.
- Emergency visits seen increasing with health law. (New York Times)
Kate Holly, a mother in Oregon who has been an Obamacare supporter, is now realizing she cannot afford healthcare under Obama's plan.
- Obamacare "cheerleader" now realizes she can't afford health insurance for herself and young son. (The Blaze)
Fast & Furious:
December 18th a gunfight took place between Mexican authorities and cartel. One of the guns used in the altercation was from the "Fast and Furious" program.