Must Read- Jan. 30, 2014: Executive Order, Media Guidelines, Immigration
Justice Department Logo Image by MGN Online
President Obama has officially started his tour across the country to make everyone okay with his use of executive order to create law.
- President Obama to highlight job training in Waukesha visit. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
In a few weeks the Justice Department will release new guidelines when it comes to the government monitoring the media.
- Holder: New media guidelines in weeks. (Politico)
Republicans are already planning on folding when it comes to raising the debt ceiling.
- GOP ready to surrender on debt ceiling. (Politico)
- Obama admin chides GOP, warns of another shutdown without debt ceiling increase. (Washington Times)
A new report is showing just how much immigration changes a country.
- Coulter: GOP crafts plan to wreck the country, lose voters. (Ann Coulter)
Public Policy Polling did a 2016 Republican Presidential nominees poll. Sarah Palin came out with the best favorability even though she wasn't included.
- Poll: Sarah Palin has highest favorability rating among GOP primary voters. (Breitbart)
- Huckabee leads GOP field as Christie collapses. (Public Policy Polling)