Must Read- Jan. 6, 2014: Boeing, Cultural Groups that are Better, NSA Class Action Lawsuit
Boeing Airplane Image by MGN Online
Boeing announced on Saturday that they are canceling their national search for the production of a 777X plant and will produce this new airliner in Washington.
- Despite Missouri incentive package, 777X line staying in Washington. (PoliticMo)
- Boeing 777X jet plant won't come to Missouri. (Southeast Missourian)
- Boeing chooses Washington state over Missouri to build 777X. (Columbia Daily Tribune)
- Missouri Gov. Nixon responds to Boeing building 777X in Washington state. (Kansas City Star)
General Wesley Clark sent an email regarding Hillary's campaign for 2016.
- She makes it official? (Drudge Report)
The ground is freezing in Canada due to the low temperatures and causing the ground to shake.
The "Tiger Mom" has listed eight different cultural groups that have a higher chance of succeeding.
- Tiger Mom: Some cultural groups are superior. (New York Post)
- The "Tiger Mom" now has a list of which "culture groups" have the best chance of making it in America. (Business Insider)
- The Triple Package: How Three Unlikely Traits Explain the Rise and Fall of Cultural Groups in America. (Amazon)
The Tiger Mom sources impulse control as one of her points for success. The Marshmallow test was conducted years ago and shows something similar.
- The secret of self-control: The Marshmallow test 40 years later. (Time)
- What does the Marshmallow test actually test? (Businessweek)
- Stanford's Marshmallow Test. (Wikipedia)
A New York judge has made a ruling that two friends can adopt a child. This is the first ruling of its kind.
Dennis Rodman is giving Kim Jong Un a birthday present of American basketball players.
- Rodman, ex-NBA all stars arrive in North Korea. (ABC News- AP)
- Dennis Rodman returns to North Korea with ex-NBA players. (USA Today)
Kim Jong Un's uncle was killed not to long ago and now reports are coming out about how it happened.
Cracker Barrel Waitress:
A waitress receives a tip of $5,000 for her college tuition, $1,000 for personal use, and $100 cash after she shares her experience with the table.
- Nebraska waitress receives tip of a lifetime. (San Francisco Gate)
NSA Class Action Lawsuit:
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (R) is going to file a class-action lawsuit against the NSA over their data collection program.
- Rand Paul: "overwhelm the government" with class-action suit against Obama's NSA. (Breitbart)
- Sign up to join the lawsuit.