Must Read- Jan. 8, 2014: New Book Tells All, MO Right to Work, Obamacare and Jobs
Robert Gates- Former Secretary of Defense Image by MGN Online
Robert Gates' New Book:
Former Defense Secretary, Robert Gates, is revealing all in a new memoir.
- Gates slams Biden in Memoir, reveals he nearly quit. (Time)
- Hillary Clinton and Obama admitted they opposed Iraq troop surge only to look good politically, claims former defense secretary Robert Gates in damning new book. (Daily Mail)
- How Bob Gates' memoir could haunt Hillary in 2016. (The Washington Post)
- The quiet fury of Robert Gates. (Wall Street Journal)
- Robert Gates, former defense secretary, offers harsh critiques of Obama's leadership in "Duty." (The Washington Post)
President Obama wants to repeal AUMF, a 2003 law that allowed for US troops in Iraq.
- Obama backs repeal of law that green-lighted Iraq War. (Yahoo News)
- Why Obama won't take on al-Qaeda in Iraq anymore. (Time)
A New Jersey CVS put together a Valentine's Day special display which included some interesting things.
Full House's Candace Cameron is causing a stir with feminists because of her comment on being a "submissive" wife.
- Candace Cameron Bure explains being "submissive" to husband. (Huffington Post)
- Candace Cameron Bure defends her "submissive role" with husband: "I want him to lead." (US Weekly)
Missouri Right to Work:
Missouri Speaker Tim Jones wants to see the right-to-work issue placed on the November ballot.
- Missouri Speaker Tim Jones wants right-to-work issue on ballot. (St. Louis Business Journal)
A group of Satainists want a statue of Satan placed in Oklahoma's capitol because they have a statue of the 10 Commandments.
- Satainists' statue design for Oklahoma capitol: "Sit on the lap of Satan" (Washington Times)
South Dakota Senator John Thune wants Obama to give Obamacare exemptions to businesses who hire people who have been out of a job for a while.
The United States is sending 800 more soldiers to South Korea.