Must Read- July 24, 2013: Anthony Weiner, Springfield Scammer, Walmart Zoning
Anthony Weiner for Mayor official campaign photo Image by Anthony Weiner for Mayor
Anthony Weiner a.k.a Carlos Danger has been caught sexting yet again. He promised her a job and a condo in Chicago.
- Weiner admits to XXX online chats with woman for 6 months after resigning from Congress because of sext scandal; won't drop out of race. (NY Post)
- Anthony Weiner admits sexting continued after 2011 resignation from Congress. (ABC News)
Read the messages sent between Weiner and Sydney Leathers.
- Exclusive: Anthony Weiner sex messages. (The Dirty)
Wife of Weiner, Huma Abedin says she stands by Anthony Weiner
- Huma speaks: "I believe in him." (National Review)
- Huma Abedin puts herself on the line for Weiner's mayoral race. (The Washington Post)
- Huma, a Hillary Clinton adviser, emerges from privacy to spotlight. (CNN)
A NYC Reporter found some fun in photo bombing Weiner's press conference.
A website has compiled a list of Democrats who have been involved in sexual misconduct.
- The Democrat sexual misconduct list. (Conservative 21)
Christine O'Donnell was a Tea Party candidate in 2010 and government officials looked into her tax records after they read in a story that she had a tax lean. Now that the evidence of this investigation is being looked into, there are no records of it.
- Records of Christine O'Donnell tax snooping disappear. (Washington Times)
- Christine O'Donnell case of suspected tax data breach is added to IRS investigation. (Washington Times)
- Delaware officials admit to snooping; won't identify Christine O'Donnell as target. (Washington Times)
Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP):
Over 300,000 Americans have re-defaulted on their home loans after trying to get help through the government's foreclosure prevention program.
- Watchdog: Borrowers in Obama housing program re-defaulting. (CNN Money)
- Homeowner rescue effort: nearly half of mortgages modified under Obama aid program are in default, again. (Huffington Post)
- Home Affordable Modification Program. (US Department of Housing)
A Missouri Circuit Judge has ruled in favor of Life360 Church, preventing the City of Springfield from taking the issue of a new Walmart at Campebll & Grand to a vote.
- Judge rules Walmart Neighborhood Market rezoning issue will not go to public vote. (KSPR)
- Judge rules referendum process cannot be used to overturn Walmart zoning decision. (News-Leader)
- Missouri Revised Statutes Chapter 89
Door to door service from the postal service costs $353 per year. The post office believe if they cut this service it would save $4 billion a year.
- No more mailman at the door under US postal service plan. (KY3)
- For new US homes, no more mailman at the door under postal plan. (Chicago Tribune)
The Postal System will be launching a clothing line in 2014 to create revenue.
- Postal service to launch new clothing line in 2014. (Washington Post)
A man going by the name of Cody Walker has been asking businesses to sponsor his softball team. A local business owner felt like something was fishy.