Nick Reed's Must Read
June 18, 2014: New Electric Charging Station, Dr. Oz Hearing, Mercy Layoffs
Dr. Oz at the Theatre District, New York, NY, September 12, 2008 Image by MGN Online
A terrorist that has been out in the open has finally been captured by America.
- US captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid. (Washington Post)
The US Health & Human Services has released a report saying that 77% of Missourians have a premium less than $100 a month on Obamacare
- Report: Missourians in exchange pay less. (News-Leader)
Senator McCaskill called Dr. Oz to Capitol Hill to grill him about products that misinform people about what he said.
- Senator grills TV's Dr. Oz about deceptive weight loss products. (KSGF Now Trending)
Flashback: Michelle Obama was dispensing health advise that Doctors and scientists disagreed with.
- Experts: White House H20 evidence murky. (Politico)
- Potato council debunks First Lady's "science" claims. (CNS News)
CU has opened a free electric car charging station downtown.
- New electric charging station in Springfield. (Ozarks First)
Mercy is saying due to economic and environmental changes in healthcare (i.e. Obamacare) they are having to lay off 42 people in Springfield.
- 42 local Mercy positions part of larger force reduction. (News-Leader)
- Mercy hospital layoffs hits St. Louis, Springfield. (Kansas City Business Journal)
- In Joplin, health care law and state inaction causing problem for local hospitals. (PolitiMO)
Just because the Clintons back an estate tax, doesn't mean they want to have to pay it.