Nick Reed's Must Read
June 19, 2014: Terrorists Mock Michelle, Washington Redskins, Gas Tax Increase
Michelle Obama with Stars and stripes background Image by MGN Online
Dr. Oz Hearing:
Could Senator McCaskill have called Dr. Oz into a Capitol Hill hearing because of her ties to pharmaceutical companies that are competing against what he is promoting?
- Senator who attacked Dr. Oz over dietary supplements received over $146,000 in campaign contributions from big pharma. (Natural News)
The terrorist group ISIS is making fun of Michelle Obama and Americans by tweaking a picture of her. ISIS confiscated a truck of humvees, tanks, helicopters, and weapons US troops left behind.
Rumors are George Clooney may possibly run for office.
The Institute for Economics & Peace released the 2014 Global Peace Index and the US no longer ranks in the top 100.
- US is now the 101st "most peaceful" nation on earth. (Washington Times)
While a student was trying to do research for a paper on gun control, he learned that websites that leaned politically right were being blocked.
- Student accuses high school of blocking conservative websites. (CBS Connecticut)
The feds have revoked the Washington Redskins trademark because they say it's racist. The logo however remains intact.
- Feds cut "Redskins" trademark, alternate names suggested. (KSGF Now Trending)
- Washington Redskins lose trademark protection, so now what happens? (Fox Sports)
Author of the Week:
Matt Kibbe offers six simple rules for reclaiming our inalienable rights.
Under a new bi-partisan proposal, federal gas tax would rise 12-cents and increase automatically with inflation.
- A bump at the pump? Senators proposse a 12-cent hike in federal gas tax. (Washington Post)