Nick Reed's Must Read
June 5, 2014: Obama's Workout, Dead American Dream, D-Day
Americans Image by MGN Online
The five terrorists that were released in trade for Sgt. Bergdahl. One of the terrorist was a pretty nasty guy and now a village north of Kabul are fearful.
- Release of Taliban detainees alarms Afghan villagers. (The Wall Street Journal)
The Obama administration may release another Gitmo prisoner.
- Graham wars of Republican impeachment push over Gitmo. (The Hill)
- Government considers freeing another Gitmo inmate, on heels of Bergdahl swap. (Fox News)
Not event VP Joe Biden supported the release of the Gitmo terrorists.
- Biden "neutral" on Taliban-Bergdahl swap. (The Weekly Standard)
After People Magazine released Hillary Clinton on the cover of their magazine, some said that she was leaning on a walker and not a chair.
- Hillary Clinton opens up about becoming a grandmother- and possible presidential run. (People Magazine)
- Sorry trolls, Hillary Clinton is definitely not holding a walker on her "People" cover. (The Wire)
- People Magazine just shot down the latest rumor about Hillary's health. (Business Insider)
Pictures and video of President Obama working out at a gym in a hotel in Poland.
- Who sunk a camera into Obama's hotel gym? (Daily Mail)
- Secret Service not sweating leak of Obama workout photos. (Fox News)
Almost 6 in 10 Americans believe that the American Dream is dead.
- The American Dream is out of reach. (CNN Money)
God in School:
- Moment of silence at Lebanon High School graduation creates different opinions. (KY3)
- Missouri principal wows crowd, angers Atheists with guarded "God" references. (Fox News)
Author of the Week/ D-Day:
Tomorrow, June 6th, we commemorate the 70th anniversary of D-Day.
- Forgotten Fifteenth: The Daring Airmen who Crippled Hitler's War Machine."
- Forgotten Fifteenth. (Town Hall)
- D-Day at 70: historic photos from the invasion of Normandy. (The Washington Post)
- ABC Books (Facebook)