Nick Reed's Must Read
June 9, 2014: Obama on D-Day, Cheese Ban, Sex Education
Block of cheese with FDA logo Image by MGN Online
Saturday, Missouri Democrats held their Jefferson-Jackson dinner in St. Louis with Keynote speaker Senator Dick Durbin (IL).
- Democrats challenge GOP on various issues at Missouri's Jefferson-Jackson dinner. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Senator Dick Durbin lies with impunity. (Wizbang)
The French are critical of Obama's D-Day appearance. They are upset with his lack of respect and his gum chewing.
Sgt. Bergdahl's parents got rare inside access to the search for their son including conferences with commanders and state department officials.
- Bergdahl's parents got rare access to insiders; for sympathizer of Gitmo detainees. (Washington Times)
Mexican meth has infiltrated Springfield. This has caused the amount of home-grown meth to decrease.
- Meth: from Mexico to the streets of Springfield. (News-Leader)
The FDA is working towards banning cheese made in America that is aged on wooden boards and imported cheese that uses the same process.
- FDA moves to ban cheese aging on wooden boards. (Overlawyered)
One middle school made students stand under signs of how far they have gone sexually.
A boy from Pennsylvania took the wrong backpack to school which ended up having a toy gun in it. He told his teacher, and how he is in big trouble.
- Boy, 7, may be expelled after telling teacher he accidentally brought toy gun to school. (Fox News)