Must Read- March 11, 2014: Sex Offenders, Cruise Suit
Image by Carnival Cruise Lines
Cell phones of the missing people, on the missing plane, are still ringing.
- Vanished Malaysia Airlines flight leaves relatives with anger and phantom phone calls. (Washington Post)
The FCC is questing a sidecard deal made between black conservative Armstrong Williams and several television stations.
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight. (Washington Times)
- The feds target a black TV station owner. (Wall Street Journal)
A newly married couple has an argument which leads to the groom being kicked off their plane... the wife continues on to the honeymoon alone.
33 passengers who were aboard the Carnival Triumph when it was stranded are suing for $5,000 a month for the rest of their life.
The Springfield City Council wants staff to spend 180 days examining the rules for group homes and housing of sex offenders.
- Springfield city council orders study of group home rules. (News-Leader)
- Greene County Missouri Sex Offender Map
Some believe that a study of tree rings helps explain how warm weather may have helped Genghis Kahn.
- How climate change helped Genghis Kahn: Scientists believe a sudden period of warmer weather allowed the Mongols to invade with such success. (The Independent)